Wednesday, July 21, 2004

hey i noticed you have much more options now for posts! am i toot or am i toot?

anyway today is racial harmony day. but I'd remember this day as the day i survived peer pressure. Get my point? Im just glad I didn't do anything impulsive and stupid.

kee liang and kee meng are not paying attention in class!! Is it the end of the world already?

Hmm, haven't got much to say actually. been mugging and sleeping the past few days. gosh, i have no life. But its not like school is fun or anything like that.

Just watched View From The Top. what a bimbo show. suits me just fine. I can't believe Gwyenth Paltrow agreed to act in a show like this. So unlike her, i guess.

My brother did something nice for me! like, finally...

Im bummed out. excuse me while i go draw squares in my organiser....

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home