Thursday, July 29, 2004

Huh? What? Who? When?
 
I realised I don't know what's happening in school anymore. Seems like I'm in my own little world inside my head again. I'm always the last to know about things which has happened so long ago.  What's wrong with me arh? It has always been like this loh. I'm like going through school in a totally blur state. The changes come so quickly. One moment it's like this, and the other it's like that. Eh people, must tell me when things happen lah, not after everything has passed then you all tell me the story all in past tense. haha, you guys know how blur I can get. I am always bothered with what's happening with me but not around me. This is bad...


aiyah,*argh*
 
I officially announce bucket is no more...

"I have a toothbrush. My toothbrush is sexy." - Mike Shinoda, Linkin Park.
 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home