Thursday, July 22, 2004

hmm...the day humanity is tested. Almost everyone passed amazingly. Well, the reason I say almost is cos i didn't. Im full of such negativity. But do you guys really think you can put this behind? Are we really able to move on from here? Will things really be as per normal again? I really doubt it. I can either be evil and treat her with a lot of discrimination or I try to understand her situation and treat her with a lot of pity. But she will suffer either way. I really don't know if I can forget even though I have forgiven...

See, now if we really have this class VCD party thing, she will kinda suspect its because of her (though it's not exactly)and she will feel so awkward and everything...you know, like if we treat her especially nice now, she will be constantly reminded of what she did, right? No? Yes? Comment leh...

Today's session reminds me so much of a linkin park song, figure.09. Goes like this...
"...you've become a part of me. You'll always be my fear. I can't separate myself from what I've done. I've given up a part of me. I've let myself become you..."

okay, i know no link. haha...but the middle sentence was what exactly hamburger man said or tried to tell us to do.

I shall try to accept her again. But, thing is, i never did in the first place.

hai~ well, anyway, i found an answer to my own 'evil taking over the world' question. Basically, after evil has taken over the world, there would be the Matrix and humans are bred.Muahahahaha...eh wait. why would machines want to breed humans? Hmm...

"don't think! You always get a headache when you think!" - Ginger, Daddy's Girls.

okay fine...more linkin park songs which i feel kinda describes this situation now.

"And I’ve got nothing to say. I can’t believe I didn’t fall right down on my face. I was confused looking everywhere only to find that it’s not the way I had imagined it all in my mind. So what am I. What do I have but negativity. Cause I can’t justify the way everyone is looking at me. Nothing to lose. Nothing to gain, hollow and alone. And the fault is my own. And the fault is my own..."


It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It’s so much easier to go
Then face this pain here all alone

Something has been taken from deep inside of me
The secret I’ve kept locked away noone can ever see
wounds so deep they never show
They never go away
Like moving pictures in my head
for years and years they've played

If I could change I would
Take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could stand up and take the blame I would
If I could take all the shame to the grave I would
If I could change I would
Take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could stand up and take the blame I would
I would take all the shame to the grave
It's easier to run replacing this pain with something numb
It’s so much easier to go
Then face all this pain here all alone...

"...Tension is building inside, steadily. Everyone feels so far away from me. Heavy thoughts forcing their way out of me..."

Hey but who am I to say she will feel this way or is feeling this way now? Maybe there will be no troubles at all. You ppl should know by now im just using excuses to put linkin park stuff on my post.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home