Wednesday, July 28, 2004

wow, i would say today is one of those more eventful days. better list them before i forget. To these I say thanks (both sincerely and sacarstically)

1) Early in the morning even before assembly, I was paired up with Houston. eh ppl, wasn't Zheng An bad enough? Im always the butt of all the scandals. The worst scandals.

2)Kee liang's small attempt to bond during chemistry period. Xiting for lending me use her colour pens, though i felt so bad halfway i started using my own pens.

3)To Xiting and Rachel for sharing food from their locker. no idea for how long those were kept in there though.

4)To Houston for making really mean remarks abt Maggie Goh after she tried to seduce him again.ha.

5)To maths cher for crapping with me for a little while before the lecture test.

6)To Xiting for exchanging seats with me during PW lecture so I don't have to sit with that thing.

7)For the (beneficial?) talk on AIDs. the video was entertaining though.

8)To chong wu and sam for being against Zheng An too!!

9)Another pathetic attempt (by sam this time) to bond during lunch.

10)To Raz for saying hi to me! (haha...this iz da best man) Hahahahahaha!!! I was quite high throughout the whole of the next period.

11)To Beetsma for not coming to class.

12)For more bonding between dance ppl during the short 40 minutes.

13)To Jasmine's father for fetching her home.

14)To Wingyi who still remembered and acknowledged me. (she's in NTU!!)

15)For the tutor who reached my place earlier than I did.

16)For the tutor who bitched with me about Xinmin.

Hmm...it's not the end of the day yet, so i hope there might be more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home