Saturday, July 31, 2004

If I should die this very moment. I wouldn't fear. For I've never known completeness like being here. Wrapped in the warmth of you, loving every breath of you. Still my heart this moment or it mightl burst. Could we stay right here. until the end of time. Until the earth stops turning. Wanna love you until the seas run dry. I've found the one I've waited for.
- Gorecki, Lamb

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance. Never settle for the path of least reisitance. Living might mean taking chances but they're woth taking. Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making. Don't let some hell bent heart make you bitter. When you come close to selling out, reconsider. Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you'll dance.
- I hope you'll dance, Lee Ann Womak

Standing on the shore. Calling out your name. I was here before. I could see your gace. Only clouds will see. Tears are in my eyes. Empty like my heart. Why did you say goodbye.
-Blame it on the weatherman, Bewitched

Say it's true, There's nothing like you and me. I'm not alone, tell me you feel it too. I would runaway. I would runaway with you.
- Runaway, The Corrs






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home