Sunday, August 01, 2004

I just realised that I have very few revlavent posts on my blog. haha. just realised. You probably realised this before I did.

My mum's going through my cupboard for clothes to wear again. You peeps may think this whole mother-daughter sharing of clothes thing is fun but trust me ITS NOT.

I think I make a vey good stalker. Now, with the help of friendster, my stalking has been made easier and faster!! So, pls don't introduce the website 'who lives near you' to me ever again. I dread of what would happen to my neighbours.

Well, yesterday was madness. I threw my own face and stepped on it several times. Luckily, there wasn't really any visitors when we did the toopid mass dance. Those crazy SCs made everything worse. But I guess it wasn't as embarrassing for me as compared to my fellow dancers. 'Cos this is what I do! yeah!

I saw bucket walking around with his dad and sister. I think he saw the dance.

This is home, truly...
Singapore finally gave up writing new songs every national day. The creativity of our songwriters end here. anyhow, this song is nice. The new version of it sucks though. The one with the little bitch called Shanice and her pathetic attempt to sing in tune but end up making irritating screeching noises that kids usually make when they cry. Her expression in the video is absolutely disgusting. I don't want to be a Sinagporean after watching that. Gross. Besides that, the other kids' voices were pretty angelic. But they had to keep showing her fucking face! I can't believe they let her end the song like that. It's like threatening the public to not migrate after their studies or they will set Shanice on you. Even a dumb person can sing better.

They should show Singapore Idol way before this, then use the finalists to sing the National Day song. Or they could just make them come up with a new national day song each as one of the challenges. See, am I smart or am I smart?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home