Monday, August 02, 2004

Kindess begets kindess....my foot. That thing called ZA reminded me of so. I would burn down my house before I ever let him in if I didn't have to. Unfortunately, there is this thing called PW. And most unfortunately that a**hole had to be in my group out of 800 plus people in my school. I can't be bothered to plot his death so I wish he would just drop dead. But hey, AIDs sounds good... I wish him to be in eternal pain until he has to take his own life.

This stupid bitch in the bus today decided to happily squeeze her way to my seat even before I could get out, making me almost miss my stop. Nobody's gonna snatch the seat with you, my dear, especially when you have planted your fat ass in the middle of the pathway. Or is it that those trotters of yours can no longer support your fat ass that you have to sit down as soon as possible. Brainless twert...

I have actually forgotten all my anger, I'm just bitching for the sake of bitching...

Kay, lets talk about other meaningless useless stuff...

I have come up with my list of idols from TJ specifically. They include Charles, Min, Valerie, Liping, Daphne, Raz, Sabbie, er...still got a lot leh, but i can't remember!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home