Friday, August 06, 2004

wat a crappy and crazy national day celebration today...

Saw kazillion people at Heeren today...tons and tons of mostly year 2s. Saw Charles with his girlfriend. whichever idiot who told me they already broke up has very unreliable information. And I thought I saw Ginger. I thought. Hmm...when I went there again after my show I saw tons of ex-xinminites (haha...this term never fails to make me laugh) .

Rotted at Coffe club while waiting for the show to start. Chatted A LOT. nice! Saw quite a number of tjcians and ex-xinminites again. And they were all different people from the group at Heeren.

The village= the nature reserve= crap=waste of money=high opportunity cost.

The audience was amusing though. very erm, interactive. haha. they were shouting to each other spontanously before the show. haha. I contributed my part too!! And most of us had the same comments after the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home